TERMS AND CONDITIONS
123 Kolonie is a trading name of 123 Camps ltd. Company incorporated in England and Wales under Companies Act 1985 - Registered No.10327807
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Before booking a holiday with 123 Camps Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the organiser) you, the parent or legal guardian of the child (hereinafter referred to as the client) should read the contract and its terms and conditions carefully and only sign the application form if you wish to be legally bound by the contract.
1.The agreement between the client (parent or legal guardian of the child), and the organiser becomes legally binding when the reservation form is being sent and the appropriate payment has been made by the client.
2. All personal information that the client has made available to the organizer shall be protected in accordance with applicable law.
3. The client is required to pay the deposit or full payment within 48h of the booking date for their child to take part in the event. If this deadline is not met, the organiser will consider that the client does not wish to proceed and the booking will be cancelled accordingly.
4. The Client agrees to pay the amount due for the service specified in this agreement. There is an option of spreading the payment by paying a deposit of £100.00 for one week stay and £200 for two weeks stay ( per child) with the rest being paid in instalments. The remainder of the charges must be paid no later than 45 days before the date of commencement of the holiday. If the client signs up in less than 45 days before the holiday starts, the total amount needs to be paid on the day of the booking.
5. Failure to make full payment on the due date, or failure to provide required documents may result in the cancellation of the holiday and your child will be denied the right to travel with us.
6. Health form should be completed by the parent / guardian up to two weeks before the event. If the client signs up 7 or less days prior to departure, the form needs to reach the office no later than 3 days prior to departure.
7. The Organiser will provide basic medical assistance 24 hours a day (our staff is first aid trained and if necessary, a visit to a health clinic or hospital will be arranged). However, we suggest each Client buys travel insurance for their child. Unfortunately, for trips in the UK, it is not possible to purchase this type of insurance by the organiser. However 123 Camps Ltd can help redeem this type of policy.
8. The Client is obliged to inform the office of any change of the name of the child, address or passport details, giving sufficient time to complete all organisational formalities.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event up to 14 days prior to the commencement date. Participant receives the reimbursement of payments made. There is no additional compensation in this case.
10. The Organiser is obliged to inform the Client of any changes to the holiday itself or the terms and conditions immediately after receiving the information requiring such changes. The Customer shall, without delay after receipt of information on such changes from the travel agency, inform the travel agency by email, whether the Customer accepts the proposed change or withdraws from the contract. No reply is equivalent to accepting the new terms of the contract.
1.Cancellation of the holiday by the client is accepted only when done over the phone followed by an email being sent to email@example.com.The date of cancellation shall be the date of its receipt by the office.
2. In case of cancellation by the Client the Organiser will refund any payments made less
a) an administrative fee of £ 50 (for each person listed on the application).
b) cancellation between 70 and 45 days prior to departure - loss of deposit.
c) cancellation between 44 and 30 days before the date of the event: 50% of the cost will be refunded.
d) if the cancellation is made within 29 days from the date of the event , the organiser will pay out the amount less costs and all organizer losses (up to 80% of the cost of the holiday).
IV. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE AGREEMENT, COMPLAINTS
1. The organizer is committed to the proper performance of activities included in the contract, but shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of services caused by the act or omission of the customer or third parties participating in the performance of services provided in the contract, if the action could not have been foreseen or avoided, either by any higher force.
2. The Customer shall bear liability for damage caused by a participant to the property of the contractor, as well as property of third parties.
3. The Organiser shall not be liable for valuables, money left/lost by the participant during the holiday and transport, which have not been deposited.
4. Your child is required to adhere to the rules of each venue or places visited and supervisor's instructions.
5. In the unlikely event of a serious behavioural issue (eg. Use of alcohol, straying from the group without the supervisor's permission, acts of aggression etc), the Organiser reserves the right to send the child home at the expense of his/her parents (guardians) - including transport and care costs during travel. Under these circumstances the Organiser has no legal obligation to refund any money to the Client for the unused part of the holiday.
6. The Organiser shall not return the value of the benefits that have not been fully utilized for reasons attributable to the child. ( Not willing to take part in camp attractions, illness)
7. Our aim is to ensure that your child enjoys their holiday with us, however if you have any complaints please contact us to discuss them and we will do our best to help. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. Parents or guardians are required to notify the Organiser via health form of any child’s physical or mental conditions which may affect the enjoyment of their holiday or affect the way we look after them. Failure to disclose any physical, mental or health conditions that hinder caring for the child, the Organiser shall not be liable for any consequences resulting from this omission and reserves the right to send the child home at the expense of his/her parents (guardians) - including transport and care costs during travel. Under these circumstances the Organiser has no legal obligation to refund any money to the Client for the unused part of the holiday.
9. Participants are allowed to take luggage consisting of:
a. 1 large bag / suitcase (on wheels), the weight of which should not exceed 15 kg. Baggage must be easy to carry by a child.
b. 1 additional bag (backpack or small bag) weighing up to 3 kg,
10. The Organiser shall have the right to refuse to accept additional luggage if there's not enough luggage space in the transport. If you feel your child may need additional luggage please contact us for approval before the commencement of the holiday.
11. The child shall obey the rules of the transport company (as specified by the transport provider) and the Client will be held responsible for any damage caused by their child during any journey.
12. If parents / guardians wish to pick up their child before the end of the holiday, they are asked to give at least 24 hours notice to the organiser by phone or as much notice as possible in the event of an emergency. This is so that we can arrange to meet to hand over your child. There is no compensation for unused holiday.
13. In the event that the client intends to send another person to pick up their child , a written authorization shall be provided containing the personal data of the person, passport, driving licence or ID card nr , personal details of the child and a clear signature of the parent/guardian. A copy of the authorization document shall be submitted to the office of the organizer via email or in person no later than a day before the end of the holiday. On arrival at the camp, the authorised person shall produce proof of their identity which includes a photograph, e.g. drivers licence or passport as well as an original copy of the authorization to the organiser to be able to collect the child.
14. Parents or legal guardians visits during the event may take place after prior arrangements have been made with the organiser.
15. In the event of termination of the contract by the client during the child’s stay at the camp, no refund will be given for the unused part of the holiday unless the organiser has breached the contract in some way.
16. In case of increased number of illness/virus affected children during the stay the organiser has the right to terminate the holiday with no compensation for the rest of the stay. To avoid complications we suggest buying a travel insurance.
17. Parents / guardians, by signing the contract agree to:
a) Let the child take part in all sports and recreational activities.
b) Allow their child to be tested for alcohol or drugs testing where there is reasonable suspicion that the child is being affected by either drugs or alcohol. The Organiser will attempt to contact the parent/legal guardian prior to undertaking any test and the test will be carried out by an authorised person e.g. police or doctor.
c) If necessary, agree to give permission to the organiser to arrange any medical or emergency medical treatment required by the child. In all instances the Organiser will attempt to contact the parent/legal guarding before, if possible.
d) The use of images or video taken during the holiday, with the participation of the child, in the Organisers advertising materials.
V. STATEMENTS OF ORGANIZER
1. The Organiser - 123 Camps Ltd declares that it is a company registered in the Company House under number 06634253.
2. The Organiser shall provide the following:
a) accomodation for the children during their stay - This will be in a hygienic environment with bathing facilities.
b) four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner) will be provided, the first meal at camp will be served on arrival, and the last meal on the day of departure (plus a packed lunch for the journey).
c) personnel will be provided to look after and care for the children. The ratio of will be not less than 1 supervisor to 15 children, manager plus additional organisers to provide additional support. All carers and organizers have enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure (formerly known as CRB checks) or any other adequate document valid in EU countries.
d) staff is first aid trained and will immediately contact a doctor or the emergency services if there is a need. We will make the earliest possible contact with you to discuss any medical issues.
e) lifeguard supervision of children during water based activities including the sea and swimming pools.
f) organising an appropriate program of activities. If for any reason, beyond the control of the Organiser, any change occurs, the Organiser is obliged to organize alternative services which are of equal value and similar specification.
g) to provide the children with supervision during transport if there is any to and from the camp. It may be possible to arrange transport from other cities at an additional cost, please ask.
VI. FINANCIAL SECURITY
123 Camps ltd. Also operating as 123 Kolonie, operates in accordance with the provisions of The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 applicable in the United Kingdom. Thanks to Protected Trust Services organization membership (No. 5096) we guarantee 100% financial security. All payments are accepted into a legally regulated trust account managed and secured by the Trustees of Protected Trust Services.
VII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. The Client has the right to contact the child during the camp ( telephone conversation, visits which are agreed with the camp manager).
2. All changes to this agreement must be made as an amendment in written or electronic form.